Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sister MacArthur (From the O. Family January 12)

Dear Tom and Kathy MacArthur,

How’s the weather there? We had a little snow on weekend and it melted all. It is said that our Niigata District is the coldest place and has much snow in Tokyo Mission. But Niigata is windy place and has a little snow.

We had dinner with missionaries on Sunday. I made curry and rice. We invited a Chinese family but they canceled and I invited my student’s family. While Sister Orton and Sister Crane were correcting my student’s English speech, Sister MacArthur and her companion were playing a game with a 8 years old girl in Japanese. The girl looked happy. After dinner ,Missionaries told good messages and gave a Book of Mormon to my student’s mother.

We had a very good time with missionaries.  

Sincerely yours,
The O. Family

Dinner with the O. Family and friends in Niigata

No comments:

Post a Comment